Monday, August 23, 2010

What should i do with my hair and makeup to refresh my look?

i don't want to change my hair color it's natural but i was some chunky highlights what color should i get them done and what do you suggest i do to change my look a little





http://s136.photobucket.com/albums/q200/鈥?/a>What should i do with my hair and makeup to refresh my look?
DONT use so much eyeliner, and that would help alot.What should i do with my hair and makeup to refresh my look?
the hair color is awsome natural is the way to go im also all natrual maybe loosen up on the eyeliner maybe and smile
maybe shorten ur hair to look more fun.


a little lip gloss?


lighter eyeliner would look more classy...


but hey ur already a 9 ! sheesh, what more do u need lol


Mal
You should get soft blonde highlights that would look pretty! And take almost all of that eyeliner off its making you look like a racoon lol no offense.
use less eyeliner and maybe go with some lo lights, too. get a very multitonal look to your hair.
  • olay regenerist
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment