Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup for blonde hair/blue eyes/ and fair skin?

I have short (shoulder length) hair, pale blue eyes, and really fair skin. I want something that is easy in the morning, for school, but makes me look really good. I don't want a really natural look, but I don't want to go overboard. I like to use eyeliner but I have never been able to put it on right, so tips on how to put it on would be nice.Makeup for blonde hair/blue eyes/ and fair skin?
never wear eyeshadow the same color as your eye color, it doesn't help anything, my friend and i have really blue eyes and noticed they stand out ALOT better when you use brown eyeliner and brown and shimmery eyeshadow.. so try that





oh and a gold color works good too..


eyeshadow: brown, purple, red-ish


eyeliner: purple, black, brown


mascara: black with clear over it





any of these combos would be SUPER cute!





Hope that I helped ya!Makeup for blonde hair/blue eyes/ and fair skin?
You should do something on the silver eye shadow, nude lipgloss type thing. Also you do an eyeliner lighter than black but not too colorful. Sorry if this doesn't help.
use liquid foundation n blak eye liner n mascara n lip gloss n walah:)

No comments:

Post a Comment