Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup/hair help??

I have paler skin, dark brown with aburn tinted hair with full bangs, dark brown almost black eyes and my hair is 4 inches past my shoulders with layers all throughout. it gets so annoying trying to figure out what to do.





if you suggest straightening, although my hair is semi-straight, please include some tips.


how should i do my hair and make up?Makeup/hair help??
This sounds weird but with a straightener, bring it all through the end of your hair tips, and at the end curl it under. If this makes no sense, let me know. But it gives a nice curl-under look.Makeup/hair help??
Wear eyeliner on the bottom that way ur bags dont stick out
dry your hair and then roll it with hot curlers it will make the layers look so much nicer mine is the same cut but just little bangs on the side and i do the hot rollers every morning i plug them in when i get in the shower when i get done blow drying my hair then i put them in do my make up get dressed and take them out your hair is set for the day. i get so many compliments on my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment