Friday, August 20, 2010

Fashion divas! I scored a fab dress - now need help with hair and makeup!?

I will be attending a gala and I got this great vintage looking pale green gown. Its sleeveless, V neck, fitted in the bodice accented with two green star like brooches on the side. The skirt is layered tiers, that opens in the front. It says it is polyester, but the material is light. Because of the layered nature of the bottom part of the dress, should I wear my hair curly or straight. How do I play up my green eyes. I have light blonde hair.Fashion divas! I scored a fab dress - now need help with hair and makeup!?
The dress sounds AWESOME! vintage inspired clothing is REALLY hot now a days. i think you should let your hair down im loose curls. for makeup, smokey eyes would be great and they would bring out your probably gorgeous green eyes. go with a nude lip! i hope i helped sweetie!


xoxo!Fashion divas! I scored a fab dress - now need help with hair and makeup!?
to make you eyes stand out, definitely use black eyeliner. i think you should curl your hair
if you have long hair than wair it curly in an effortless looking updo and and a really nice necklace and earings, if its short, than wear it straight and out again with a nice necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment