Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back to School Makeup and Hair Help!?

I am 14 years old and I have black eyeliner thats not liquid or the pencil one its the one that looks kinda like a pastel crayon. And I have straight medium black hair with a side part. And I have a lot of eyeshadow colors and mascara. Can someone give me colors that look good together and a hairstyle that would look good with it!





Thanks!!Back to School Makeup and Hair Help!?
I try some natural colors like skin tone colors, pinks and browns. I would prefer going to a a store like mary kay or parisians but something is better than nothing. For hairstyles you could do a new short hair cut, or do a natural curl, or straighten your hair.Back to School Makeup and Hair Help!?
OK for eyeshadow you can do a dark pink for your inner eyes and dark purple above it. don't use to much though cayuse then it looks trashy.





if any other questions email me

No comments:

Post a Comment