Monday, August 23, 2010

What color of makeup would look good on me. i have light brown eyes and somewhat dark brown hair and dark skin

i have dark skin and dark brown hair and brown eyes. my husband and i are going to atlantis, paradise island in the bahamas. i want to look pretty for my husband and myself. i 've gone to the lengths of lazer hair removal and got a bikini line removal. when the lady asked what kind of bikini line i wanted and i asked what kinds are there. i told her the most popular one that girls get and she said brazilian bikini line, i said ok and i got it done. what i got home to look at it all of it was gone. i've been working out and on a diet. i'm trying to get to a size 5. i'm going tanning. i just want to know what kind of make up would look good. i don't want to look weird.What color of makeup would look good on me. i have light brown eyes and somewhat dark brown hair and dark skin
I suggest wearing warm earth tones during the day. Something like chocolate, adobe, vanilla, bronze, gold, bark, java. These are standard names for colors that almost any makeup line would use for earth tones. I would highlight my brow with a vanilla shade or a shimmery ivory/white depending of the color of your skin. You don't want to go too light if you have really dark skin. I would then brush a moderate earthy tone (a light brown) on my lid and contour in the crease with something darker like a chocolate or bronze. You can dust a gold shimmer tone over your lid to add just a little luster. I would then apply a dark brown liner on my top lash line. Black mascara to upper lashes. Dust your cheeks with a neutral shade of blush or bronzer-something peach/mauve with brown and gold undertones. Use a neutral lipliner with a neutral lipstick (I like toffee by bobbi brown) and with clear gloss if you want added shine. This would be your every day wear.


For evening I would spice it up a bit depending on your outfit. Because of your skin, hair, and eye color you could probably wear almost any color and pull it off. I would suggest a shimmery white or silver on the brow. If you are wearing a cool tone outfit like pink, purple, baby blue, etc. I would dust a light mauve, pink, or neutral earth tone on my lid. Then I would apply a dark plum, ebony, or warm navy shade to the crease. Definitely wear black eyeliner and mascara on top. You can add a little liner and mascara to the bottom lash line if desired. Only go mid way with the liner if you have small eyes (this also applies to the contouring shadow. Don't go from corner to corner with your CONTOURING shade if your eyes are small. Only go half way and blend well. This will make your eyes appear larger) and be sure to blend well so there isn't any definite lines showing. Dust a neutral pink or mauve color on your cheeks and the same to your lips with shimmer gloss.


If you are wearing red, black (you could still use cool tones with black), green, yellow, or orange. I would stick to the more natural shades listed above and just darken the countouring shadow a bit or use a dark bronze or dark ivy color (once again depending on your clothing). Use black eyeliner and mascara. Use a neutral blush with peach, brown, or red undertones. For lipstick you could use reds, browns, tawnies, or warm neutral shades. I would use a clear or translucent shimmer gloss if I wanted shine.


Hope this helps!!!!!!!What color of makeup would look good on me. i have light brown eyes and somewhat dark brown hair and dark skin
read tips on makeup and skincare to help you better on this site
golds and browns are OUT of season...it's summertime and I know those aren't the colors you want to wear all the time!!! You can get a free virtual make-over online, try all the colors, get colors put together for your complexion by a professional make-up artist


Y thumbs down? Not everybody w/browns on skin hair and eyes have to wear browns and golds...I should know I am all brown...sweatie, get professional help from the professionals (that's me!!!) You want spring and summer colors? You know where to go...
Gold goes well with brown. I would know because im brown eyes and dark brown hair. Try anything from gold or brown darkish colors or earth tones like navy blue and green.


http://www.lhj.com/home/Makeup-Tips.html


http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/eyemakeu鈥?/a>


http://www.sofeminine.co.uk/m/beauty/mak鈥?/a>


Anything from Maybelline, MAC, to Sephora


Hope dis helps = P
I'd go with golds, greens, and navy blues for your eyes, and light pink gloss for your lips. Have fun!
Ok, I think you should definitely go natural on this. And not just for ur skin color but for everyone. When you are in the summer and have goops of makeup on, its not too pleasing to the eye. Try dream mouse blush which is by Maybelline and is this light mousse in different colors that looks like you have a glow. If ure skin is flawless then def keep no foundation on and use a tinted moisturizer. If its not flawless then try foundation that lasts a long time like Maybelline's new color extended foundation. ALWAYS no matter wat! USE sunscreen!!! its the best thing u cud ever do to ur skin!! For eyes use subtle neutrals or golds. and lips, lip balm which looks like lip gloss but is gud for ur lips. basically.. less=more!! Have fun!
I think earth tones would be great on you! Like golds, greens, and browns. And you didn't know what a Brazilllian was? well i bet you were surprised. lol but isn't it so much nicer now?? have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment