Friday, August 20, 2010

Homecoming makeup/hair help?

Hey everyone!


Homecoming is this Saturday. I have a bright pink dress. My eyes are blue-green and my hair is light brown, down to my shoulders. It is naturally curly but i usually straighten it.





Do you have any ideas for what makeup and hair I should do for homecoming that would go well with my dress/hair/eyes? Thanks!Homecoming makeup/hair help?
I think your should wear your hair curly and down. Have Fun at Homecoming!!





=]Homecoming makeup/hair help?
i have the same hair texture and color, and mostly green but somewhat blue eyes too! i would use bubblegum pink blush, smokey black eyes, and very light pink sparkly lip gloss. for your hair i would wear it curly but slightly on the more messy side. not terribly messy but not too perfect because your dress sounds really girlie and you dont want to look too sweet on homecoming. plus you wont have to worry about it getting really messed up that way. hope this helps, have a fantastical homecoming!
get ready with a friend and do each others hair and makeup
TEASE that hair like Amy Winehouse and wear white lipstick! That would bee totally cool!
omg. you have like the same features as me!! lol





i think you should wear your hair curly, like with scrunching gel.


and go with light purple eyeshadow to bring out the green in your eyes... thats what i wear.





get ready with a friend. its always more fun. make sure to give yourself enough time. lol





and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment