Friday, August 20, 2010

For all makeup and hair experts: Cute hair and makeup?

I have longish blonde hair, blue-grey-green eyes, a ovalish face, im tall and thin, side-swept bangs, and My favorite features are my smile and my eyes. I was wondering how i should do my hair and make-up??? Cuz, i stink at it!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!For all makeup and hair experts: Cute hair and makeup?
for a night out?


matte for the skin/foundation


shimmery gold on the inner eye and a dark gray for the outer eye, blend to make like a smokey look. black eyeliner on the inner and outer corners of the eye. nice coat of mascara. sheer/ shine blush kinda look to highlight the cheeks. clear gloss on the lips. its one of my favorite looks.





hair, i am not so great at. i would go with straight side bangs and straightened hair.


this look goes with any outfitFor all makeup and hair experts: Cute hair and makeup?
well for make up if you want to attract attention to your eyes you should put your blush at an upward angle

No comments:

Post a Comment