Friday, August 20, 2010

I have black hair and really pale skin. What is the right type of makeup for me? ?

My hair is jet black. I have really pale skin. I have tried makeup before, but with disasterous results. I would like to have a natural look but also look stunning. I also need something that does not take too long to do. I am a mother of three young girls and really need a self esteem boost.I have black hair and really pale skin. What is the right type of makeup for me? ?
i think lavender eyshadow, and pale pink lipsticksI have black hair and really pale skin. What is the right type of makeup for me? ?
go tanning!!=) oh and there isnt reallly makeup to help that you can maybe use a tanning lotion? short hair looks good with jet blk
Defining makeup. Make sure that you wear black eyeliner and mascara. Wear a darker shade of pink or even strawberry wine lipstick if you can pull it off. If you have pimply skin, go for some bare minerals cover up. It will make you look softer and like a porcelin doll.
I use bare minerals. They are actually healthy for your skin. And a red lipstick goes great, and a little blush, and eyes, don't overdo, light grey eyelid eye shadown with black eyeliner.
I think a thin eyeliner, and some mascara to define your eyes; since you have jet black hair, it should go with it.





and then just put a little blush on, probably a rosy pink color, to kill the paleness of your cheeks, then dab some lipstick. Don't go too red or you'll look like a member of the Adams Family. I hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment