Friday, August 20, 2010

Hair/Makeup ideas for halloween?

I am being mustard! I want to look cute on halloween though. Any ideas. I have a side bang and brown hiar up to my sholders and hazel eyes. I usually just straighten my hair.Hair/Makeup ideas for halloween?
Straighten your hair and get some of that super temporary spray color in bright yellow and spray streaks in your hair!





I'd do a tan/brownish/gold eye.


Maybe add a little (and I MEAN little) shimmer to your eyelids.Hair/Makeup ideas for halloween?
I have hair like yours. Get some of that temp. hair spray for like 3$ at walmart and spray your hair yellow :)


Get some yellow rubber braclets too (http://www.vintagedaimlers4weddings.co.u…


Saphora's also has yellow mascara that looks cute :)


or Wear a yellow eyeshadow and outline your eyes use mascara (black) too
die your hair yellow you can get yellow hairspray cheap at walmart you should have yellow and red makeup red-ketchup haha yea be creative
I would get yellow spray on stuff from walmart and put it in your hair then just make it a bit poofy or something... then wear yellow eye makeup and make the rest of your makeup look natural...
for your make up.


UNDER your eyes, put yellow eye shadow. i was ketchup two years ago and i did the same with red.





it looks reallly cute. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment