Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I wanna change my makeup/hair, Help?(:?

I wanna change my hair, As in dye it.. But, I have absolutely no idea what to do to it.. It's sorta reddish-brownish. And it's short with choppy layers. Here's a picture:





http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/slayer9162/163020-1.jpg








And my makeup, Is getting boring, And I wanna change it.. Help?I wanna change my makeup/hair, Help?(:?
Don't know much about hair but I have a lady that can help you with your make up. E-mail me if you would like her contact information... She is a Beauty Adviser and may be able to help with your hair.I wanna change my makeup/hair, Help?(:?
Well i think you are pretty the way you are. maybe blonde highlights. I think that a lil less makeup would be good but i like it how it is! :-)
You have a nice skin tone, one that any shade would go with. I would advise against extreme blonde tones though, because you would look extremely washed out. Try shades of purple instead of red, and perhaps a nice chestnutty brown would be nice on you. Ask a colourist for a proper consultation, because they would be the best person to ask. It is after all, their life's work.





Makeupwise, I'm so proud of you for wanting to step out of the heavy liner look! I would do you over with shades of old gold eyeshadow and bronze to complement your hair. Bronzer on your cheeks would be nice instead of blush, and for the ultimate in glam, try a Dita Von Teese red lippy and eyes that are lightly lined in black on the upper lash. You would look super cute.





Good luck!
OMG you are soo dang pretty :)





i think you should let your hair grow out.





you should also do a little less eyeliner..





don't be anything you aren't..





that is the best advicee.. :)
You're adorable.


what kind of change do you want with your hair? there's a lot you could do with it without changing it drastically (cut, color). You could two-tone it. Blonde in the back, and a nice dark brown in the front. Possibly put some light highlights in there.


make-up, it all depends on what kind of look you're going for. Do you wear the same make-up everyday? try buying some colors, look for tutorials on youtube, find something you like.
maybe just a medium brown color for summer would look good.


and some straight across bangs?





and make up, try to use mineral powder make up for summer and white liner on the inside of your eyes, a thin line of black liner on top and some mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment