Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some help please about makeup and hair??

Hey ok so i am going to walmart real soon so i was wondering what type of shampoo i should get? i have curly hair and was usin John Frieda Straight ahead but i have secided to love my curls so what shampoo and conditioner should i get the might tame my curls a little bit? also what waterproof mascara should i get thanks so much!





Nice answers only plz


PeaceI need some help please about makeup and hair??
just use herbal essences, my girlfriend uses that and her hair smells sooooooo good which to me is more important than having ';tamed'; hair.





i bet your hair is great


anyways uhhhh i cant say anything for mascaraI need some help please about makeup and hair??
i have curly hair too


and use ';sunsilk captivating curls';


its in a green bottle


and you can also buy styling gels in that line too.





im not sure if this comes in waterproof but the best mascara i have ever used in my life is called ';define a lash mascara by maybeline';


its also in a green tube lol.


the green one is for Lonnnngggg lashes


and there is also a pink one for thick lashes


i like the green one more


but they're both good.





hope i helped. =]



ok well leme tell u now jus dont buy any pantene or herbal essences cuz all that is is wax ina bottle





i have curly hair too and what i use to ';taim'; my curls is garnier fructise shampoo and conditioner also the leave in conditoner so when your hair is dry that when the curls tend to pouf everywhere u brush ur hair and squeze out some but not too much and just run it through your hair and i think it works great





as for the mascara i use maybelene waterproof mascara





hope i helped!!!!
I would suggest using Aussie Catch The Wave Shampoo%26amp;%26amp;Conditioner.


The best waterproof mascara I've used is Maybelline's Great Lash.
loreal paris vive pro


works great


covergirl waterproof mascara. natural colors always look prettier
I use Loreal Vive Pro (Orange bottle) It helps to tame curly hair, and frizz.





Hope I helped, %26amp;%26amp; have fun!!!
i love paul mitchell his products are amazing they really work on dry and coloured hair hope that helps.
I agree with milly. I use those products, and they rock!!! =) Good luck!
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment