Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup tips for dark/ovliveish skin and dark brown hair?

i want some tips on what kind of makeup to use, what brand and how to use it that with bring out and compliment my features. thanks!Makeup tips for dark/ovliveish skin and dark brown hair?
Bronzers look great on olive skin! It makes skin look glowing and fresh. You can also try using a highlighter to give skin a dewy look without the use of a bronzer. Chocolate browns, deep plums, dark greens, and bronze eyeshadows look great for dark skin.Makeup tips for dark/ovliveish skin and dark brown hair?
Hey..Im Greek and i have Olive Skin and DARK DARK Brown hair...


I use M.A.C. Make up..


I think it works great..


Just get regular black eyeliner and do what yu need and at like CVS or Walgreens...or even Walmart.. You can get these eye shadows they are called ';Runway Eyes';


they are amazing i use black eyeliner then i go with a thin brush of black along it making it thicker. Purple always looks great like a Violet..


You can Email for more if you would like.
Try smashbox its amazing!
i have medium-olive skin (i'm arab) and dk brown hair as well. i use the following (in order) everyday.





face:





-maybelline dream mousse matte (nude) make sure you mousturize! I usebaby lotion because my skin is sensitve and it is lightweight.


-blush (rose) use on apples of cheeks and just a LITTLE on thebridge of your nose for a natural look. use a big brush.





eyes:





-for a dramatic look, eye magnifier by rimmel


-everyday look, lash exact by covergirl in blue (looks great!)


-purple eyeshadow looks great with our skin/hair/eyes.


-eyeliner by rimmel/maybelline.





lips: glittery lip gloss =]
Purples, olives, and golds all look great on dark skin.


At Sephora they have sparkley eyeliner, it's great for dark skin tones. Sephora has THE best makeup. If you are not close to a store, look online and they can even direct you from there. Good luck!!
I know a good white creamy effect that works with most women I get down to business with, want a sample?
I have dark olive skin and chestnut brown hair, too.





For foundation, I use cover girl (Winner's Circle Clean Make-up, buff beige color)


Over that, I use NYC power (not sure what color, but you should go with the closest color to your skin possible, a little darker if it doesn't match completely) and I use a light light brown-based pink blush. I start at the apples of my cheeks and drag the color back and upwards slightly over my high cheekbones


For eye-shadow, I like white (styled like eyeliner) in winter, purple when I have a purple top on, silver/black for parties/night, a light brownish or rosy pink, and I absolutely LOVE orange sparkling, worn up to my crease, and then on the sides of my eyes and on the sides of my face, even.


For eyeliner, I like my brown (especially with my orange eye-shadow), gold looks great (I use this when I don't have time to put on anything else), and I love my black for the smokey-eye look. I also like teal, but that's hard to find. I'm still looking for it, actually. And you can wear eyeliner on the top only, the bottom only, on the inside or not. However works the best on you. You might have to play with make-up a little


And on the eyes, I use black mascara and an eyelash curler, too.





Lip-gloss, go with anything you like. I like the lighter/clear rose-tinted colors, though.





But with out lovely olive skin, we can use many different colors, so experiment and use what YOU like best. I normally experiment with the cheap stuff to find what I like before I use the expensive stuff. That way I know what types I like and don't like before I spend all my money on something that makes me look like a clown.





Good luck!!
OMG! you should buy the November 2007 issue of Seventeen magazine! In the beauty section it shows different make up colours for skin colours and different shades of hair! trust me on this and it even tells you were to buy the beauty product and it gives you great tips! good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment