Monday, August 23, 2010

Could you give me tips on what I can do to my hair, makeup...etc, i have some pics...?

Ok Here are some pictures, tell me somethigns i can do to my hair or makeup..or something. And could you answer this question too..um do you think I am pretty?





http://www.flickr.com/photos/26013729@N02/?saved=1





There are 3 picturesCould you give me tips on what I can do to my hair, makeup...etc, i have some pics...?
maybe some more layers in your hair with a side bang would look cute (i love you hair color btw) and mascara and light pink blush and light pink lip gloss.Could you give me tips on what I can do to my hair, makeup...etc, i have some pics...?
Get a SIDE part, far on the left side. Get SOME light blonde highlights, or just spend 2 hours in the sun every day. keep your hair straight, and if you have blonde eyelashes, use brown mascara, and if you have brown eyelashes use blck/ brown mascara. when red heads use black black mascara it looks really fake and you want t o look effortless. do a small smoky eye, and use red or pink lip gloss. not and of that purple, brown, sheer peach stuff. also, you are actually really pretty.
yea u r pretty :D





with your hair and make up tho i wud just leave it as it is because it is natural and not barbie doll. realistic not fake! if you know what i mean!





xxx
I think that you should try more of a side part and maybe wear some light brown eye shadow it would really bring out your hair and eye color





((you r very pretty))





*hope this helps*
you are really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment