Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get trendy fashion ideas for hair, makeup, and clothes? I am a little behind the?

time:)


I am a woman in my 30'sDoes anyone know where I can get trendy fashion ideas for hair, makeup, and clothes? I am a little behind the?
I'm trying to pay more attention to fashion now too (also in my 30s). I found a few places with good tips. In Style Magazine is great. They are on line at www.instyle.com. Lucky is also good for trends and where to find them/how to wear them. Try www.luckymag.com.





I've also taken up watching ';What Not to Wear.'; I typically only watch the shows that spotlight people with a similar shape to mine. That show is great because not only do they give suggestions and little ';rules'; for fashion, they also go over a lot of ';don'ts.';





Have fun and good luck!Does anyone know where I can get trendy fashion ideas for hair, makeup, and clothes? I am a little behind the?
At check out lines,at Drugstores,Grocery,and some Gas stations,sell magazines,Celebrity living,and other magazines,that are only .99,1.99,which is cheaper then Glamour,Cosmo,and other high price mags. The cheaper ones actually offer more hair,accessory,gadgets,make-up,weightlos鈥?other tips,then these expensive mags.
Look in magazines! There are tons out there and for hair get the magazines all about hair styles. There are lots of great books i've seen too
magazines like cosmo seventeen, and other ones like that, they'll give u all the tips with examples good luck!
cosmo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment