Friday, August 20, 2010

Makeup hair wardrobe help! its tommorrow!?

Hello everyone i would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with this (:.


my fiance that i have been with for 5 months now has been away on a business trip for 3 weeks and is coming home tommorow!


I am wondering how i should do my hair, what i should wear (color wise), and how i should do my makeup


%26gt;i have very light skin. dark hair and eyebrows. and light brown almost yellowish eyes.


any suggestions?


thank youMakeup hair wardrobe help! its tommorrow!?
you don't want to over do it cuz remember he loves you for who you are! just wear a lil cute summer dress with a cardigan over it. I would do natural makeup! light pink lip, light pink blush, golden eye. hair I would curl it and pin it up in the middle! hope this helps!Makeup hair wardrobe help! its tommorrow!?
I would do lose waves half up half down . A black skirt and a colourful shirt and a medium brown eyeshadow and blush and gloss.
  • jabbawockeez mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment