Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Do you like my makeup, hair, my looks?

here's a pic of me :)








http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll218鈥?/a>Do you like my makeup, hair, my looks?
the truth:





Positives:


-I like your hair style and hair color.


-Your makeup is not overdone and still makes your eyes pop out.





Negatives:


-Your teeth look sort of yellow. (could be the picture.)


-You should probably put concealer over your face to clear it of all the imperfections.





I think you are a pretty young lady overall.Do you like my makeup, hair, my looks?
Complete beauty makeup guide for all women who today, more than ever before, are aware of the need for looking good. It is lucid, informative, eaay-to-understand and practical.
Your eyes are a gorgeous color but I think a lighter color eye liner would look better since you have such light eyes and blond hair the hair by the way is very pretty wouldn't change it, just remember its not only whats on the outside beauty also comes from within and it shows on you!!!
well your make up is light and simple


and so is your hair.


your not badd at all;


but if you really wanted to adjust yourselff i think you have the type of eyes and face where you could go fartherr and make yourself look moree ';exotic'; or what not.
Hair is great, I like it's color and the way it's brushed!


Makeup wow.. It's suits your face, makes an affective look.


To sum up, you look sexy,cool an beautiful. I like it very much!=)


A.T.
even though i'm a guy, i know what to look for. :]


your hair is very nice and the way you did your eye makeup is reaaaally good. you look very pretty!
I think the liner is a little harsh for you. I would try a brown instead of black. Also you a foundation would be helpful.
Yea you loook really pretty! Since I see you have acne you should try proactive. then your skin will be nice and not soo much red slpotches everywhere!


:)
i think you look pretty but i depends on how you think you look and every1 should not be judged how they look
I think the eyeliner is too harsh. maybe try pencil liner and smudge it in?


You're really pretty so gentle on the make up is good.
Pretty! :)
I'm not really likin the eyeliner
You shouldn't wear those fake contacts.





It's retarded.
um...i like your hair,your make-up looks good and i wouldnt say your ugley but i wouldnt say your like paris lol:P i hope you dont think thats to mean email me on binn25@hotmail.com
Very pretty


You might want to do something with your skin though
Cute as a button
I honestly don't like the eyeliner
yes you are very pretty!
yes!
i luv it

No comments:

Post a Comment