Monday, August 23, 2010

Back To School? How to do my hair, makeup ?!?!?

Okay so i'm going into 7th grade and this is the outfit that I am wearing for the first day:





http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab34/鈥?/a>





I'm just wondering how I should do my hair, and what makeup I should put on.





Thanks!Back To School? How to do my hair, makeup ?!?!?
okay so im just went into 7th grade too, and i've seen a lot of changes in ppl. i think the outfit is cute btw, and you should wear black eyeliner.(if you have it) or any dark eyeliner. and maybe black eyeshadow. not many people risk wearing the black makeup cuz they look like freakin fags but if you do it right, it will all be goldenn. and just some lipgloss. dont ever be one of those ppl that wear lipstick cuz thats looks sooo stupid. yeah and make sure to wake up early, cuz it takes forever to get the right look in the morning.


tata darling!


oh yeah i forgot the hairrr...


umm just wear it down maybe with one of those ponytail things n the back but half your hair is still down. if you hav the whole side bang, then work it.


goodbye loveBack To School? How to do my hair, makeup ?!?!?
I'm surprised your even wearing makeup at that age :/


Or maybe it's just me who hates that stuff (in high school)


i don't use any XD





mmmm but if you have too, maybe wear your hair up.


a little eyeliner and gloss I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment